How to become a metalogic Partner
The metalogic Authorized Reseller Partner program consists of two distinct partner models:
VAR – Value Added Reseller
OEM – Original Equipment Manufacturer
Independent of the model your company should ideally meet the following profile criteria:
- currently active in selling software and providing professional services and support to the Energy Industry
- in-depth knowledge of the processes in the Energy Industry, ideally, those that rely on forecast results (e.g. risk management, portfolio management, dispatching, sales, procurement, production, etc.).
- experience with IT solutions, preferably with consulting, software integration, administration, project management, etc.
- familiar with databases, preferably relational, SQL-based, etc.
- sufficient personnel resources for supporting 3rd Party vendor products.
For Service Providers, metalogic has a FaaS (Forecasting-as-a-Service) Partner program, for those companies desiring to host mP Energy for the purpose of producing and selling forecasts / forecast results (not software) to their customers. Such companies should ideally already have their own certified hosting center and be able to fulfill metalogic’s FaaS Partner requirements.
For interested parties, we kindly ask that you send us an Email stating your intentions. Upon receipt, we will contact you for discussions and send you the appropriate partner application form.